Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Mega Menu extension (version 1.1.5)
Latest update: Feb 13, 2018
- Add more tweak code to clean related HTML markup when Menu Item Title is empty or disabled.
- Add a new value ‘No Link’ to the Menu Item Link for more flexibility in setting up mega menu items.
- Fine-tuning LESS/CSS and PHP functions
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.7 and Magento 2.3.0
- Added: Allow to show menu item’s thumbnail for the menus using the category page type.
- Added: Allow to sync CMS pages with related menu items automatically. You can disable/enable this feature in the back-end configuration.
- Improved: Improve the Edit menu item function in the backend. It brings user back to the menu item that has just been changed after being saved/imported menu items.
- Improved: Improve the active state of the menu items to improve performance (by changing from server side to client side processing)
- Improved: Improve and added new LESS/CSS and PHP functions