2020 was one of the most uncertain and challenging years, as we all know. But we don’t want to reflect negatively on these crazy times. We believe 2021 is, for sure, going to be way better than 2020.
Looking ahead into 2021, we at Ubertheme want to channel our efforts into improving our current Magento 2 products, introducing new products and services, and serving you better.
So, there’s no better time to hear your views about the essential improvements we should do in 2021. We’d be grateful if you can answer a few quick questions:
- What do you find most frustrating about creating your Magento 2 theme?
- What do you think about the drag and drop page builder for Magento 2 Open Source? What are your biggest problems that a page builder can solve?
- What important capabilities you believe are missing from Magento 2, difficult to use, or would help you make your Magento 2 site development easier?
- Is there anything you’d change about our products (either our Magento 2 extensions or themes)?
- Any other thoughts that help Ubertheme do better in 2021?
Please send your response via this form. Your feedback is a gift.
A side note
For a couple of recent weeks, our team has been actively working on the new UB Atoms theme. It isn’t just a new Magento 2 theme, it taught us valuable lessons about how we can improve future releases. Stay tuned for our upcoming release of the UB Atoms.
Also, we concentrated on auditing different perspectives of our existing Magento 2 extensions to make sure that they are reliable and easy to use. M2 extensions are our primary focus, so we’re still improving our existing core extensions and we’re going to keep doing it this year.
Let’s hope that 2021 will be better and look forward to great things in 2021!