Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Bookshop -- version 1.1.2:
Latest update: Sept 9, 2020
- Compatibility testing and fixing issues with Magento 2.4.0
- Added: Integrate new Magento 2 extension — UB Rich Snippets by default.
- Improved: UB Quick View popup style
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.5-p1.
- Fixed: The page was scrolled up when clicking Rating on the Review tab
- Fixed: Style of the message popup on Account Dashboard
- Fixed: Hard to see the Close icon of the Quickview popup on small screen
- Fixed: Change the theme color via Themehelper did not work properly
- Fixed: [iPad] Improving notification popup when a new product is added
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.4.
- Fixed: Missing pagination in the Review tab on the Quick View popup
- Fixed: The issue when clicking ‘Add to cart’ on My Wishlist of a Bundle product
- Fixed: Clicking the ‘Review’ link did not direct to the Review Tab on the Product detail page
- Fixed: “Shopping Cart” popup still shows when scrolling the menu.
- Fixed: The issue when reloading quickview popup of a Configurable product
- Fixed: [ipad] Broken style of Bundle Product on the quick view popup (type: Right to Left)
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.3.
- Fixed: quickview popup (type bottom) did not display properly on screen 1280x1024px
- Fixed: adjusted the highlight border upon hover the product thumbnails on the product detail page
- Fixed: adjusted the position of Add to cart / Quickview icons on the Special Books block
- Fixed: [iPad] quickview popup (type bottom) of the Bundle product did not display properly on the horizontal view
- Fixed: [iPad] Tab was missing when clicking the Review link in the Quickview popup (type: Left to Right)
- Fixed: [mobile] the Review tab was overlapped when clicking to open or close.
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Trex Pro -- version 1.0.6:
Latest update: Jul 30, 2020
- Compatibility testing and fixing issues with Magento 2.4.0
- Added: Integrate new Magento 2 extension -- UB Rich Snippets by default.
- Added: Lookbook layouts for Fashion and Furniture
- Fixed: Inherit Layout XML with child_theme through UB Theme Helper
- Improve Minicart style including CTA button and spacing
- Change the Masshead using Category Image instead of Block CMS.
- Add Lazyload Configuration in the UbThemeHelper (UB Trex Pro | Theme | Elements | Main | LazyLoad). Lazyload will be automatically removed when being disabled via Ub Themehelper
- Change Static Block Content to automatically switch images when viewing in different devices
- Change CSS Button (Primary/Secondary) for CSS optimization
- Improved & optimized LESS
UB Rich Snippets extension uses JSON-LD to automatically add valid structured data information (using schema.org vocabulary) about your Magento 2 site in the background. This way, the extension entirely separates the markup data from the HTML code, so you do not need to tweak the HTML elements directly to integrate the snippets.
The extension will primarily focus on supporting the following types of rich snippets:
- Product Snippets
- Category Snippets
- Facebook OpenGraph
- Twitter card (work-in-progress)
- Sitelinks search box
For any kind of aspirational lifestyle products (e.g.. clothing, furniture, footwear, cosmetics, etc), just showing a photo of your product isn’t always enough. You need to promote a particular product or product line in a visually appealing way. This is where a digital lookbook comes in handy.
Enter the lookbook, you’re probably familiar with the similar terms like Shop this room, Shop the look, Shop by Look, Product Tours, etc. When done right, a lookbook page helps to tell a story, engage your customers, and inspire them to buy your products. And the customers can interact and buy straight from your lookbook.
Let’s take a quick look at how you can create a lookbook page for your own Magento 2 store. We’ll cover two options: Continue reading
For anyone familiar with Magento 1, it’s quite common that a configurable product is one of the most popular product types and powerful when you sell complex products with multiple attributes.
However, it can be quite daunting migrating configurable products from Magento 1 to Magento 2 since Magento 1 provides fairly extensive pricing options, such as Special Price, Tier Price, and Cost. That’s why we received many questions like “does the migration tool migrate configurable products attached to the correct simple products and attribute sets?”.
In this article, we will try to cover the main differences of Configurable Products in Magento 1 versus Magento 2 and how our UB Data Migration Pro module helps to migrate all Configurable Products from Magento 1 to Magento 2 automatically. Before we dig deeper, let’s talk briefly about what simple products versus configurable products are. Continue reading
Update: All Magento 2 extensions at Ubertheme are fully compatible with Magento 2.4.0. Check it out here
Magento 2.4 -- a major update -- has just been officially launched today. It comes with improvements in security and performance that make Magento 2 better in various aspects, with over 98 new features, 68 bug fixes to core code, 7 test cycles, and 30+ security enhancements.
For the Open Source edition, here’s what the introduction of M2.4.0 has to offer merchants:
Substantial security enhancements
This release includes 30+ security fixes and improvements which also addresses remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities. Continue reading
Recently, we’ve announced that you can get the Rich Snippets built-in UB Trex Pro theme by default (In case you missed, you can check it out here). We decided to implement the feature under a new UB Rich Snippets module. This way, you have full control over increasing the chance of getting rich results to your Magento sites, either with our UB Trex Pro or any 3rd party theme.
In this article, we briefly go over the key features our upcoming UB Rich Snippets module provides and why it’s a great way to make your product listings compelling and efficient in search results.
Here comes the early 4th of July! We at UberTheme wish all our American friends a very Happy Independence Day.
We would like to send you our little present this special day by offering up to 25% off on all new single purchases and product renewals for the next 4 days.
Jul 30, 2020 Update: The new v1.0.5 has just been released with optimized LESS & incremental improvements.
Jun 25, 2020 Update: The Furniture theme is now available for download.
We’re happy to announce the new Furniture Homepage added to our premium Magento 2 theme -- UB Trex Pro, in addition to the default Fashion Homepage. With this lightweight and responsive furniture layout, you will have your own Magento 2 furniture store up and running in little to no time.
Let’s start off by looking at how you can craft a fully functional website for your furniture-related business with the UB Trex Pro’s pre-designed exclusive homepages, inner pages, and the bundle of goodies built-in. Continue reading
UB Mega Menu v1.1.9 has finally arrived! This release focuses on adding a new Drill-down menu on mobile, reducing the number of DOM elements and incremental bug fixes. We believe building an effective Magento navigation will become even better with v.1.19 release.
[NEW] Drill-down menu on mobile
In addition to the default Accordion menus, you now have the 2nd option for implementing mobile navigation on your Magento 2 store -- Drill-down menus. Continue reading