Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Mega Menu extension (version 1.2.5)
Latest update: Jul 19, 2021
- Added: Support to enable/disable sticky menu.
- Incremental bug fixes and optimization.
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.4.2-p1.
- Added: Allow to enable Off-canvas menu on Desktop
- Added: Allow to use UB Mega Menu to set up and manage Footer menu.
- Improved the style of the vertical sidebar menu.
- Updated Font-awesome library
- Added: mobile-detect functionality to check device types on client-side
- Fine-tuning LESS and JS code base.
- Fine-tuning markup and functions of the Mobile Drilldown menu
- Incremental bug fixes.
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.4.2.
- Improved PHP functions, LESS and Styles
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.4.1.
- Fixed: style issue with animation effects enabled.
- Added: allow to keep sort orders of imported categories after being converted to menu items
- Fixed: fixed bugs when settings: Auto submenu sync = Yes, Auto CMS Page Sync = Yes.
- Added: UB Base module v1.0.3 with upgraded Fontawesome library version 5.14.0
- Added: Horizontally stacked category dropdown
- Fixed compatibility issue with CE 2.4.0
- Improved cache’s function, allow to define custom cache lifetime
- Improved HTML markup of menu items
1.1.9 (UB Mega Menu) and 1.0.0 (MegaMenuGraphQL)
- Testing compatibility with CE 2.3.5-p1, CE 2.4.0
- Added: Allows to create Mobile Drilldown menu on Mobile (in addition to the default Accordion menu).
- Improved the coding convention in accordion with the latest recommendation by Magento
- Improved Menu Markup HTML, reduced HTML tags, DOM nodes in the menu DOM tree
- Improved cache process and allowed cached menu data in a custom cache type.