Changelog for (Magento 2) UB One Step Checkout extension (version 1.1.2)
Latest update: Feb 25, 2021
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.4.2
- Improved PHP Functions and incremental bug fixes.
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.4.1
- Fixed: The issue with Delivery Time > Time Picker on Magento 2.4.1
- Fixed: Could not checkout with Downloadable Products on Magento 2.4.1
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.4.0
- Fixed the issue with the new changes from MaxMind > GeoIP
- Automatically saving customer’s address after the first checkout with a registered account
- Fine tuning the style
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.3.4, 2.3.5.
- Fixed the compatibility issue with Amazon payment module core
- Handled the multi language translation of the label of street fields
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.3.2, 2.3.3
- Testing for compatible with UB Base extension ver.1.0.0 and later
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.3.1
- Fixed the issue when removing an old address and checking with the new address (getting an address from previously placed orders of (customers) billing and shipping address). More details about this scenario: by default the checkbox “same as shipping” is unchecked (make sure that you don’t check the checkbox); select the address (whatever billing address by default in the address book) that displays in the shipping address (Don’t select default shipping address) and default billing address (don’t change the billing address) in the drop-down. In this scenario, one of our users did get popup error.
- Improved: update the codebase to be fully compatible with our new UB Base extension that manages all Ubertheme’s extensions under one backend UI dashboard.