Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB MegaMall -- version 1.0.6:
Latest update: Dec 29, 2017
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.1, 2.2.2
- Updated with the latest UB Mega Menu ver 1.0.9, with improved off-canvas menu.
- Improved: Update accordion tab in the Product Detail Page
- Improved: Implement product image zoom in the Product Detail Page
- Improved: Fine-tuning style for Downloadable product / Bundle product
- Improved: Fine-tuning style for Account Dashboard (Log-in mode)
- Improved: Fine-tuning confirmation page after successful checkout
- Fixed: Redirect issue of UB Quick View on vertical menu
- Fixed: [Tablet] padding issue of the thumbnails in full image view mode
- Fixed: [Tablet] adjust popup of vertical menu
- Improved: [Mobile] Fine-tuning the Shop By button on Product Grid / List view
- Improved: [Mobile] Fine-tuning full-width Header section
- Fixed: [Mobile] Shop By button issue on Search page
- Compatibility testing with Magento version 2.2.0
- Updated with the latest UB Mega Menu ver 1.0.8, with improved off-canvas menu.
- Fixed: Issue when adding multiple items into the Wishlist on IE
- Fixed: Warning on exception on the frontend when switching to Developer mode
- Fixed: Redirected issue on the My Orders page
- Fixed: [Ipad] Logo position issue on cart detail page
- Fixed: [Ipad] Justify the filter sidebar for long product attributes
- Fixed: Toolbar navigation style issue when switching to next page.
- Fixed: [Ipad] The Update button style issue when click to edit item in the minicart
- Fixed: [mobile] Product image style issue on checkout page
- Improved: [mobile] Implement Shop By overlay for better product filtering
- Fixed: [mobile] Text alignment issue of the breadcrumb
- Fixed: [mobile] Add to Wishlist button issue on the downloadable product
- Fixed: [mobile] Toolbar style issue
- Compatible with Magento version 2.1.9
Fix the issues with the latest Magento 2.1.7 version:
- Fixed: 404 issue when click ‘home’ menu from checkout page
- Fixed: [mobile] style issue of the Add To Wishlist on the product detail page.
- Fixed: The submenu items’ font was resized too small
- Fixed: Automatically switch to default color when selecting a new store.
- Fixed: [tablet] style issue of submenu items
- Fixed: still show the reviews on the quick view popup when setting the Rating = No.
- Integrate UB ThemeHelper, with revamped codebase for the whole theme.
- Compatible with Magento version 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5
- Upgrade the latest modules UB Mega Menu, UB Content Slider
- Style New / Sale icon in the page detail
- Fixed: Menu (1-column) style
- Fixed: [ipad] My wishlist’s style issue
- Fixed: [desktop] Update ‘Sort by’ button when filtering by product name
- Fixed: [iphone 6] adjust the top menu to full width
- Fixed: [desktop] lost image on vertical mega menu on the first loading
- Fixed: [mobile] the textbox search form error
- Initial release