Dec 20, 2016 Update: UB Bookshop (1.0.1 Beta) is now available for download here. Fully compatible with Magento 2.1.2.
Are you opening a local bookstore? How to overcome the big impact from the behemoth like Amazon? Probably the best answer is to get your online bookstore up and running where you can server customers both on and offline, with the help of Magento platform.
As many users have been using our Magento 1-based Bookshop theme successfully, we decided to make this theme available for Magento 2 too -- named UB Bookshop. Actually, this is a completely new theme dedicated for Magento 2.
UB Bookshop presents flexible block layout that helps you bring your Magento-based bookstore online with ease. It’s armed with Magento 2 extensions like UB Mega Menu, UB Content Slider, UB Quick View. You can quickly show off a wide range of product categories that you will need to launch a bookstore of your own, like books, ebooks & magazine, music, movies, toys and game etc.
While we’re still working on the theme, please browse through the feature list below:
- Fully integrate UB Mega Menu Extension
- Fully integrate UB Content Slider Extension
- Fully integrate UB Quick View Extension
- Supports 6 skin profiles
- Style for typical pages: Product Listing/Grid, Contact Us, 404, Login
- Style for Configuration / Bundle / Downloadable / Products custom options
- Style for Upsell / Cross Sell / Related products
- Supports multiple (up to 5) columns
- Supports multiple languages & currencies
- Supports Label for each product
- Supports accordion style for Deals of the week
- Multi-store ready
- Full Responsive
Hope you like the UB Bookshop theme. In case you have any feature inquiry or feedback, please let us know in the comment.