using the pro plugin can i migrate only sales data, orders, invoices, reviews and ratings ?
Due to the relation between data objects, in order to migrate Sales data, you still need to migrate all steps below:
- Step 1 (Database Settings)
- Step 2 (Migrate Sites, Stores)
- Step 3 (Migrate Attributes)
- Step 4 (Migrate Categories)
- Step 5 (Migrate Products)
- Step 6 (Migrate Customers)
- Step 7 (Migrate Sales)
You can learn more about those steps in this article. Once you complete migration and verify all migrated data ready for use, you can decide to keep or remove specific data objects.
PS. Our Pro version is fully compatible with the latest Magento CE 2.3.2