We have an issue with our site http://rlpa.org.au
I use the currency switcher to change the currency from AU$ to US$. However, when I try to switch back, all items in a JM Products List, do not change back. They remain as $US.
I tried to search your FTP and admin but not see anything. Please share it for me again.
It fixed now. I changed the file: /public_html/app/design/frontend/default/jm_book/template/joomlart/jmproducts/list.phtml
No, it is not fixed.
I cleared my browser cache, and reloaded the website, and it is still the same issue. The Currency switcher does not work properly for the JM_Products List. Look at the “New Products” grid on the home page. This does not change.
It working fine now. Because of the cache and now it fine. http://prnt.sc/f1st6j
All is good at my end too.