So it seems like unless we run the “php bin/magento ub-layerednav:export:run” command the category listing does not update if something is disabled or goes out of stock (or comes back in) and the product continues to be shown. Is this working as intended?
Login to Ask question
- Extra modules in left bar (position right) asked by Danny Janssen
- No price tab for products in admin view asked by shavelounge
- Some sub cateroies not showingon Megamenu kidsland asked by mibabyclub
- Odd symbol show in product slider asked by Alvin Ho
- images on the page category and on the product page does not appear asked by Josias Malaquias