I am having 3 issues:
(1) When I open some of the products to look at the details on the frontend the image never shows and we just see the spinner. You cannot even add the item to the cart. For example: https://partytimebr.com/louisiana-state-university-luncheon-napkins.html. I ran the magento catalog: images: resize last night because I saw that as a solution in another thread but that didn’t seem to help. WARNING: We have over 25,000 items and this command will take about 4-6 hours.
(2) The content slider was working yesterday evening before running the resize command above but this morning it is not showing any sliders.
(3) I had to disable the UB Quickview because when you click on it and add the item to your cart it responds back with a couple of lines of code on the screen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1,2: I see your site has been an issue in JS: http://prntscr.com/gqzx9t. Maybe this issue show up that why you can’t see the image in details and UBContentSlider
3. I do not understand what exactly issue in here. Please share me the screenshot will better to understand. Maybe problem by JS error that why it shows like you see.
1,2: I’m not sure what exactly the issue. But you can try to re-compile like below:
go to root and remove all folder in var and pub/statics
Step1: rm -rf var/* pub/statics/*
Step2: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
3. After done 1,2 please try to enable QuickView again. If it still error please shares me the admin and SSH, FTP I will help you to check why.
When logged to admin I see this message. http://prntscr.com/gr0o6m Please help me check and let me know again.
Try again now. I made a change to the .htaccess file of the root and it did not like it. I removed the change and the site is functioning again with the same errors
Tried again but I can’t login with the account you sent. It does not show the message but when click submit it re-back to the login form. http://prntscr.com/gr0qyt
Please help me check again.
I just logged in in with those credentials. I resent them to you again.
Apology about delay message. But when I back to login your site I see this message. http://prntscr.com/gr2d1d . Are you doing something?
Please help me check and let me know again.
Since checking your login in the previous message, I logged out of everything and was just doing research on the errors you showed me in earlier. I am not having any problems getting to the site.
I tried to much time and it still likes this: http://prntscr.com/gr4gk8. Maybe by my internet not good. We will try in other time and get back to you soon.
Please give me more time. Hope you understand.
Send me your IP address. If you live in Russia, some parts of China or some parts of India you may be blocked. My M1 site was attacked about a year ago and I to blacklist several regions.
After some further investigation, I have determined that it is the Crafts theme that is causing the problem. I can switch to the Magento Luma theme and the images show up without any problems. So, the problems I have been having for the past few days appears to be related to the theme and the extension I purchased with the M2 Extension Bundle. Please refund my money.
Our apology for our late response, as we’ve just been back to work from our weekend.
You run across the issue with our Crafts theme as the step ‘Deploy static files’ has not been completely successfully. We tried but could not connect your server with the SSH credentials you provided.
Kindly help whitelist all our office’s IPs below:
We will check and get this resolved. Thanks for your patience.