Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Data Migration Pro extension (version 3.2.3)
Latest update: Jan 14, 2020
- Fixed the issue on special bitnami database settings
- Fixed the issue on the label/alt value of product galleries in the multiple stores context
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.3
- Allowed to convert core’s email template paths in the migrated email template’s content
- Allowed to migrate CMS Blocks, CMS Pages data, as noted here.
- Added CLI commands to check and remove migrated data objects in M2 which no longer exist in Magento 1 since the last migration.
- Fine-tuning source code in all steps and adding extra tweak code to handle special cases of bad data.
- Fine-tuning to handle additional special cases of data settings
- Improved server side processing to enhance the access token.
- Supported to convert hidden tax data fields (in the sales data section)
- Added additional CLI commands to clean data migration log in all steps:
- php -f bin/ubdatamigration clean
- php -f bin/ubdatamigration clean –step=2 (You replace with your specific step 2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8 respectively)
NOTE: This CLI is limited to the case that you deleted any migrated items in Magento 2 after the first migration. This CLI is handy to remove the migration log of those removed items so that you can continue the delta migration as normal.
- Supported to migrate active Sales Quotes data (The sales quotes which have not been converted to sales order yet)
- Added additional tweak code to migrate delta for (1) migrated items which have changed since the last migration and (2) newly added data items. This improvements are limited to the 6 data objects below:
- catalog_category_entity and related child data
- catalog_product_entity and related child data
- customer_entity and related child data
- sales_flat_order and related child data
- sales_flat_quote and related child data
- sales aggregated data
- Fixed the issue “Payment method is not available. You still can process offline actions”. Our migration tool now automatically maps the payment methods ‘paypal_direct’ to ‘payflowpro’, ‘paypal_standard’ to ‘paypal_express’ respectively.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Magento CE ver.2.3.2