Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Mega Menu extension (version 1.0.6)
Latest update: Oct 17, 2017
- Fine tuning and Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2
- Fixed: Could not search sliders with type ‘UB Mega Menu’ in the Widget Options > Select a Menu
- Fine-tuning LESS/CSS (fix the issue with z-index)
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.1.8, 2.1.9
- Added: Allow to enable/disable Font Awesome via System Config
- Improved: Optimize LESS/CSS codebase
- Fixed: Active class not showing on current category page
- Fixed: “Import Categories” issue
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7
- Added: Allow to remove (recursive) menu and sub-menu items
- Added: Sync automatically menu items (with type is category) upon changes of category. Eg. The changes of URL key or newly added sub-categories in category will be automatically synced to the menu item; or a menu item no longer exists if its linked category is deleted.
- Improve: Fine-tuning for better performance
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE: 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2
- Fixed: Style issue when selecting Category on Magento 2.1.1
- Fixed: Style issue when selecting Category (in Import Categories view) on Magento 2.1.1
- Fixed: Style issue in the backend drag n drop interface on Magento 2.1.1
- Fixed: Top menu and left menu issue on desktop 1280px view
- Fixed: [Table] Style issue on the left menu
- Added: Allow to import categories and sub-categories recursively
- Added: Allow to import either all categories or specific categories.
- Improve: Fine-tuning Delete menu item function. Don’t allow to delete a menu item with existing child menu items.