This week, we are releasing 3 more Magento extensions for Magento open source 2.4.4, PHP 8.1 support, and bug fixes. Please check the details below:
This week, we are releasing multiple updates for our extensions for Magento open source 2.4.4, PHP 8.1 support, and bug fixes. Please check the details below:
UB Page Builder extras module version 1.0.1 is here. The new version supports new content type -- UB Hotspot -- a new light, beneficial add-on that is built on top of Magento Page Builder.
One more Magento 2 theme updated to support Magento PageBuilder and UB Page Builder Extras -- UB Bookshop version 1.1.6. This update makes UB Bookshop theme more flexible, save time and effort to build new pages, sections with the full support of the Magento PageBuiler and the new magento 2 extension -- UB Page Builder Extras.
We are happy to announce new version for our featured Magento 2 theme -- UB Atom is available for update. The new version includes 2 new home layouts for fashion & technology, support Magento Page Builder and integrate our new UB Page Builder Extras extension, and more.
Changelog for (Magento 2 extension) UB Page Builder Extras Module — version 1.0.2:
Latest update: May 6, 2022
- Tested and fixed to compatible with Magento Open Source version 2.4.4 and PHP 8.1
- Fine-tuning languages and fixed a bug (issue #4) in Hotspot editor in the backend
- New content type -- UB Hotspot
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Issue: [Products] > Featured Product Settings > Show Category > Not Working
- Improve LESS Using Mixin
- Re-structor LESS files
- Improve LESS coding using Variables
- UB Categories:
- Multiple appearances (layouts): 5 appearances: Default, Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4
- Multiple category styles with advanced control options for categories listing: 5 Styles
- Multiple styles of category’s thumbnail corner radius: Square, Circle, Rounded (2px, 4px, 8px, 16px)
- Allows carousel categories with admin controls (available in the ‘Default’ appearance only)
- UB Products:
- Improve styles on the usecases
- Support more Products block usecase included viewall link
- Improve styles on the usecases
UB Page Builder extras update is here. The new version -- Beta 2 includes following major updates:
- More product styles for UB Product
- Heading content type support
- Back-end settings improvement
- And bug fixes
UB Page Builder Extras is a Magento 2 module that helps create custom content types to enhance your pages using Magento Page Builder using pre-made appearances, styles, and advanced control options to customize the content display your ways.
I am sure we’re all excited about the Magento Page Builder extension. It helps create content by dragging-and-dropping pre-built controls fast and easy, managing shop content with ease for rich shopping experiences.
We want to make the shopping experience, managing the shop content even better and easier for the shop owners with our new module for the Magento 2 Page Builder, we call it:
UB Page Builder Extras Module.
Introducing UB Page Builder Extras Module
In short, UB Page Builder Extras makes it easy to create custom content types that enhance your pages using Magento Page Builder.
The Magento Module inherits all core features of Magento page builder, extend the core content types such as products list with more advanced features to build tailored content with personalized experiences for your ecommerce site.
The configuration is easy with the click of a button, with no coding required.
Product features in details
1. UB Product: shows products list in smart layouts
Show your product list in smart layouts, beautiful design to engage your shop audience and maximize the conversion.
Multiple appreances (layouts)
Multiple product styles
Multiple featured product styles
Carousel option for all appearances
Multiple countdown timer styles
Options to configure the style and layout:
- Easy to set number of products to show in a row on each viewport/breakpoint (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
- Product’s thumbnail size setting
- Featured product settings
- On/off product elements: Title, Reviews, Prices, Swatches, Add to cart, Add to compare, Add to wishlist
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Bookshop -- version 1.1.6:
Latest update: March 25, 2022
- Support Magento 2 pagebuilder
- Support UB Magento Page Builder Extras
- Support the latest UB Checkout v1.1.3
- Improve sticky header
- Bug fixes
- Integrated the latest UB Quick View v1.1.3
- Integrated the latest UB Content Slider v1.2.1
- Improved loading the carousels within the tabs ‘Hot Books’, ‘Best Sellers’, and ‘Staff Picks’
- Fixed: the effect of the images in the hero slideshow after being loaded.
- [Mobile] Improved the style of Next/Back and ‘Go to Products’ buttons on the UB Quick View popup
- Compatibility testing and fixing issues with Magento 2.4.3
- Fixed: (UB Quickview popup) main product image’s position was moved on first loading
- Improved: Disabled the fullscreen mode on Quickview popup
- Fixed: Tapping the Review link on the Product detail page, it did not direct to the Review tab (for Bundle Product page only)
- Fixed: (mobile) Search box overlapped a few pixels over the header
- Fixed: (mobile) Disabled scrolling of the body content when scrolling the content of Order Summary block
A few days ago, Magento announced one of the most important releases on the platform: Magento 2.4.3. This release packs the Page Builder as a bundled extension in Magento Open Source edition for the first time ever. And like its predecessor, it brings out enhancements and security plus significant platform improvements.
Let’s have a quick look at the list of features from this release:
- 370 new fixes to core code
- 33 security issues resolved
- Page Builder as a bundled extension is now the default content editing tool for Magento Open Source (It is used to be a part of core code in the Magento Commerce only). A list of Adobe Commerce-exclusive features will be excluded from the Magento Open Source like Dynamic Blocks, Staging & Preview, Native integrations such as Product Recommendations.
- Expansion of reCAPTCHA coverage that protects endpoints from spam attacks
- New composer plugin
- Upgraded core composer dependencies and third-party libraries that are compatible with PHP 8.x.
- Live Search improvements
- Support Paypal Pay Later
- Built-in API rate-limiting for security improvements
- Expansion of GraphQL API coverage
- Magento B2B version 1.3.2
- PWA Studio 11 release (although code for PWA Studio is bundled with quarterly releases of the Magento core code, the new PWA Studio version is released independently. See PWA Studio releases)