Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Data Migration Pro extension (version 3.1.6)
Latest update: Sept 20, 2018
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.6
- Fine tuning for some special bad data circumstances
- Allow to proceed delta migration for sub categories of migrated categories
- Fine tuning to allow to use PHP memcached on PHP7
Tabs are valuable to your Magento 2 product page because they let you create a much richer user experience and control the content your shoppers see when they come to your page.
A custom product tab in (Magento 2) Crafts 2.0 theme
As you might know, Trex is a dynamic free theme with a compelling look and clean code that we first created for Magento 1. This one was specially designed for the bike and bike accessories web stores. We loved it, our members appreciated it too.
However, Trex is 6+ years old now, and it needs a new look in sync with the new-age design approach and absolutely new Magento 2 platform. For this reason, our team carefully crafted and had a significant makeover with a brand new design for the Trex theme and gave it a new code, named UB Trex. Continue reading
In this article, we will start off by looking into all aspects of the rendering process of Magento 2 checkout page. Then we will study an example of using Knockout JS in UB One Step Checkout -- a one step checkout extension for Magento 2. We hope this gives you a foundation for further looking into Knockout JS. Continue reading
Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Mega Menu extension (version 1.1.2)
Latest update: Sept 7, 2018
- Added: Add dynamic width (%) option that allows to create full width menu items
- Fine tuning and improve UI
- Added: Add a new SEO Title field that allows to customize titles of menu items
- Fixed: Fixed the issue when replacing internal link of menu item with custom link type
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.4, 2.2.5
- Fixed: Offcanvas issue -- Submenu was not activated upon click
- Fixed: Adding a Magento 2 static block content (form), the input fields loose its focus on a click event.
When you have a large catalog of different products, creating new products one-by-one or updating existing products manually are far from practical. So, it’s essential to find a tool that gives you the ability to manage multiple records in a single operation.
With Magento 2, the easiest way to make mass changes in your catalog is to upload them via .CSV file using Magento’s Import and Export functionality. You can not only import new products to your inventory, but also update, replace, and delete existing sets of products.
Let’s get started. Continue reading
Changelog for (Magento 2) UB One Step Checkout extension (version 1.0.4)
Latest update: Aug 30, 2018
- Allow to change product variations of the configurable products in the mini cart at the checkout page.
- Allow to limit the maximum characters of the Order note.
- Fixed bugs and improve layout and styles, and code convention.
- Add: Support gift message per order and quote item
- Add: Support gift wrap service with a specific fee amount.
- Fine-tuning: improve layout, styles and coding convention
Magento has always provided the level of sophistication for product attributes. Magento 2 is no different.
Before diving into the creation of products, you need to explore a very important -- and powerful -- feature of Magento 2: product attributes and attribute sets. Read on to become familiar with attributes and attribute sets in Magento 2:
- Why are product attributes so important?
- What is the role of attribute sets?
- How Magento 2 uses attributes to manage the information associated with products?
When doing your business globally, having a multilingual store is a smart step to take.
By default, Magento 2 enables you to localize your store in multiple languages easily with the help of translation dictionaries and language packages:
- A translation dictionary refers to a comma-separated value (.csv) file which is a convenient way to create translation for a custom module or theme.
- A language package is a collection of translation dictionaries for all words and phrases in Magento 2 application.
This article will guide you through the process of creating a new language for your Magento 2 theme. For demonstration purpose, we will use our Magento 2 theme -- Crafts 2.0 -- as an example and explain how you can add the German language as well as the English language that is set as default in the theme. Continue reading
We are excited to announce that UB One Step Checkout is now part of Magento 2 Extension Bundle.
By subscribing to this ultimate Magento 2 Extensions Bundle, you get access to all of our premium Magento 2 extensions at a hugely discounted price. And this offer is only for a limited time!
For just $399 you receive $1065 worth of premium Magento 2 extensions. That’s 63% off our standard price!
And what’s more, with this bundle you get a premium Magento 2 theme for free. Continue reading