A few days ago, Magento announced one of the most important releases on the platform: Magento 2.4.3. This release packs the Page Builder as a bundled extension in Magento Open Source edition for the first time ever. And like its predecessor, it brings out enhancements and security plus significant platform improvements.
Let’s have a quick look at the list of features from this release:
- 370 new fixes to core code
- 33 security issues resolved
- Page Builder as a bundled extension is now the default content editing tool for Magento Open Source (It is used to be a part of core code in the Magento Commerce only). A list of Adobe Commerce-exclusive features will be excluded from the Magento Open Source like Dynamic Blocks, Staging & Preview, Native integrations such as Product Recommendations.
- Expansion of reCAPTCHA coverage that protects endpoints from spam attacks
- New composer plugin
- Upgraded core composer dependencies and third-party libraries that are compatible with PHP 8.x.
- Live Search improvements
- Support Paypal Pay Later
- Built-in API rate-limiting for security improvements
- Expansion of GraphQL API coverage
- Magento B2B version 1.3.2
- PWA Studio 11 release (although code for PWA Studio is bundled with quarterly releases of the Magento core code, the new PWA Studio version is released independently. See PWA Studio releases)
If you look forward to a headless approach to storefront development, it’s important to read more about the improved GraphQL coverage on GraphQL Release Notes here.
You can find the official release note of Magento 2.4.3 here.
MAGENTO 2.4.3 EXTENSIONS:
We always strive to have all our Magento 2 extensions and themes tested and verified working with the latest Magento releases as soon as you need them. Below is the list of our extensions that are fully compatible with Magento 2.4.3.
Hope you enjoy our new updates.
If you face any issues when updating our extensions to Magento 2.4.3, you can reach out to us via our technical helpdesk, we’re happy to help.