Changelog for (Magento 2) UB One Step Checkout extension (version 1.0.6)
Latest update: Jan 2, 2018
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.2.7 and Magento 2.3.0
- Fixed: Style issue of the Shipping fields (The Fax field was pushed down far below the City field)
- Fixed: State/Province value in the Customer address was not saved
- Fixed: Shipping address was not saved when the billing address has the region_id
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.6
- Minor incremental bug fixes and layout improvmenets
- Allow to change product variations of the configurable products in the mini cart at the checkout page.
- Allow to limit the maximum characters of the Order note.
- Fixed bugs and improve layout and styles, and code convention.
- Add: Support gift message per order and quote item
- Add: Support gift wrap service with a specific fee amount.
- Fine-tuning: improve layout, styles and coding convention
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.5
- Add: Support Delivery date and time functionality
- Add: Support to show Delivery Date & Time in the Sales Order email template (needs additional configuration)
- Add: Allow to fill in house security code on delivery (optional)
- Improve: Allow to enable Delivery / Order note in either Delivery Time or Order Overview blocks
- Fixed: fix bugs and improvement styles and coding convention
- Added: Support GeoIP that allows to detect customer address automatically based on the IP address.
- Improved: Restructure Advanced Settings section on the backend for better UI/UX
- Fixed: Bugs and improve styles
- Initial release