Changeling for (Magento 2) UB Content Slider extension (version 1.1.4)
Latest update: Aug 30, 2019
- Added Product Hotspot feature -- See details
- Added Lookbook feature -- See details
- Supported to show Lookbook content using Widgets
- Allowed to add additional CSS classes for each slide item
- Allowed to create Best sellers product sliders
- Fine-tuning LESS/CSS source code
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.3.1, 2.3.2.
- Improved: update the codebase to be fully compatible with our new UB Base extension that manages all Ubertheme’s extensions under one backend UI dashboard.
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE 2.2.5, 2.2.6, 2.2.7 and 2.3.0
- Fixed: Issue when disabling the slider via backend
- Fixed: Slider does not get loaded in mobile view
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE: 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4
- Improved: Remove required values on publish time and end time. Allow to clear current values of publish time and end time by click event.
- Improved: Change the way to list slide items depending on publish time and end time values.
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE: 2.2.0, 2.2.1
- Improved: Allow slider with cover image for video and automatically play video upon click on the cover image
- Fixed: Could not search sliders with type ‘UB Content Slider (images/videos uploaded)’ in the Widget Options > Select a Slider
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE: 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7, 2.1.8, 2.1.9
- Fine-tuning to submit to Magento.com marketplace
- Added Features:
- Allow setting sort field, sort order in case slider with content type is products
- Allow setting publish time, end publish time when add/edit a slide item
- Fixed some CSS issues
- Added Features:
- Supported widgets configuration: Allow settings and showing a slider any where in theme via widget module manager.
- Allow enable/disable block/widget title
- Added CHANGELOG.md
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE 2.0.2
- Improvement the default style CSS
- Supported addition_class param. Included two addition class CSS: ub-style-1, ub-style-2
- Allow to on/off slide title/desc in case slider is slider images uploaded
- Tuning to get config value to support multiple websites, stores config
- Tuning to show product rating in list
- Tuning html markup and style
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE 2.0.0