Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Data Migration Pro extension (version 3.2.6)
Latest update: Aug 19, 2021
- Fully compatible with PHP7.4 and Magento CE 2.4.2, 242-p1, 2.4.3.
- Improves customer’s password migration
- Allows migrating the customer’s wishlist data
- Allows automatically collecting M1 Timezone in the system settings of M1 DB, and auto-converting DateTime values by timezone in some contexts of data migration
- Fine-tuning coding to better handle the Delta migration in all steps
- Allows specifying the startDate/endDate when running the delta migration using the CLI command with the `update` mode. These parameters are applicable to all steps and valid to any data objects that have attributes/fields associated with the created date/updated dates. For example: php -f bin/ubdatamigration run --step=5 --mode=”update” --startDate=”2019-01-01″ --endDate=”2019-12-31″;
- Fine-tuning the ‘Keep original IDs’ feature
- Improves the CLI command to clean the migration log
- Improves Step #7 > Sales coupons migration that allows to better handle a big volume of coupons in a sales rule.
- Better handle the following cases:
- Fine-tuning rules when migrating only products
- Fine-tuning rules when migrating only customers
- Fine-tuning rules when migrating only sales data
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE 2.4.1.
- Allow to migrate Category’s display settings and related CMS Blocks.
- Improve coding and fine-tuning to handle more special cases.
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE 2.4.0
- Support for converting special price, special_price from/to datetime and variation prices setting in a Configurable product.
- Fine-tuning to handle additional special cases and delta migration phase optimization.
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.4, 2.3.5
- Fixed the issue on special bitnami database settings
- Fixed the issue on the label/alt value of product galleries in the multiple stores context
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.3
- Allowed to convert core’s email template paths in the migrated email template’s content
- Allowed to migrate CMS Blocks, CMS Pages data, as noted here.
- Added CLI commands to check and remove migrated data objects in M2 which no longer exist in Magento 1 since the last migration.
- Fine-tuning source code in all steps and adding extra tweak code to handle special cases of bad data.
- Fine-tuning to handle additional special cases of data settings
- Improved server side processing to enhance the access token.
- Supported to convert hidden tax data fields (in the sales data section)
- Added additional CLI commands to clean data migration log in all steps:
- php -f bin/ubdatamigration clean
- php -f bin/ubdatamigration clean --step=2 (You replace with your specific step 2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8 respectively)
NOTE: This CLI is limited to the case that you deleted any migrated items in Magento 2 after the first migration. This CLI is handy to remove the migration log of those removed items so that you can continue the delta migration as normal.
- Supported to migrate active Sales Quotes data (The sales quotes which have not been converted to sales order yet)
- Added additional tweak code to migrate delta for (1) migrated items which have changed since the last migration and (2) newly added data items. This improvements are limited to the 6 data objects below:
- catalog_category_entity and related child data
- catalog_product_entity and related child data
- customer_entity and related child data
- sales_flat_order and related child data
- sales_flat_quote and related child data
- sales aggregated data
- Fixed the issue “Payment method is not available. You still can process offline actions”. Our migration tool now automatically maps the payment methods ‘paypal_direct’ to ‘payflowpro’, ‘paypal_standard’ to ‘paypal_express’ respectively.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Magento CE ver.2.3.2