We can’t find on app/locale/ where should we translate the following strings (they are related to the checkout process, PayPal, and the customer’s account).
Do you know how could we do it?
- To proceed to Checkout, please log in using your email address.
- Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.
- If there is an account associated with email@example.com you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Your password has been updated.
- The address has been saved.
- PayPal gateway has rejected request. Security header is not valid (#10002: Security error).
- What is PayPal?
- You will be redirected to the PayPal Website
- PayPal gateway has rejected request. The field Shipping Address Postal Code is required (#10730: Shipping Address Postal Code Empty).
- Express Checkout has been canceled.
After purchase is successfully processed:
- Your order # is
Checkout: app\locale\en_US\Mage_Paypal.csv and app\locale\en_US\Mage_Persistent.csv
Your order # is : app\locale\en_US\Mage_Checkout.csv
Thanks very much!