Geting error 500 in Step 2 Sites, Stores

Error 500
The table “{{core_website}}” for active record class “Mage1Website” cannot be found in the database.

14 answers

Profile photo of Mall Staff 180840.00 $tone December 23, 2021
Public

Hi there,

The table “{{core_website}}” for active record class “Mage1Website” cannot be found in the database.

That is strange. Please help to check and make sure that there’s a core table named ‘core_website’ existing in your M1 database right now.
And also make sure that you have the right setting for the M1 database for the settings in step #1 of our migration tool.
 

Regards,
Mall.

#1
Profile photo of Mall Staff 180840.00 $tone January 4, 2022
Public

Hi there,

I am not able to change the host name in the DB connection step. Please advise how to reset the entire plugin.

You can manually configurate databases credentials in the configuration file of our migration tool at the path:
pub/ub-tool/protected/config/db.php
 
Note: Our system detects that your support license has expired last month. We could provide support on this topic because the question was raised prior to your license expiry, however you might consider renewing your license for future support.
 

Regards,
Mall.

#3
Profile photo of Vish Jaju 700.00 $tone January 5, 2022
Public

I am able to establish db connection but now I am getting this error message on Step 2
 
The table “{{core_website}}” for active record class “Mage1Website” cannot be found in the database.

#4
Profile photo of Mall Staff 180840.00 $tone January 5, 2022
Public

Hi there,

I confirm that we have this core_website table in the m1 database for sure. and yet we are receiving this error. 

Does your M1 database have a database prefix (tablePrefix)?
If that is right, you must declare `tablePrefix` in settings of the M1 database in the database configuration file of our module at path: pub/ub-tool/protected/config/db.php
Regards,
Mall.

#7
Profile photo of Mall Staff 180840.00 $tone January 6, 2022
Public

Hi there,

EVen after I update the db connecton settings directly in db.php, it gets overwritten by something else when I run the Step 1

If you changed the database credentials directly then you should not run step #1.

Another way is  that you can set the M1 databases credentials in the ‘Source Database’ tab of step #1: http://prntscr.com/266stwz

Regards,
Mall.

#10
Profile photo of Mall Staff 180840.00 $tone January 6, 2022
Public

Hi there,

Is there any way you can help by accessing the application if I gave you access?

Yes. You can provide me with information about your instance:
+ Admin credentials and URL to the backend
+ SSH credentials and let me know the path to the M2 folder
+ M1 database credentials
Then I will help to check further for you.

Note: Please mark your reply as private so only our official staff can see your info.
 

Regards,
Mall.

 

#12
Profile photo of Mall Staff 180840.00 $tone January 6, 2022
Public

Hi there,

It seems after uninstall/reinstall of the plugin, I was able to get it all working. I will let you know if I get stuck anywhere now.

Yes, please continue and contact me if you need further assistance.
Regards,
Mall.

#14

Please login or Register to Submit Answer

Written By

Comments