I have a Leathercraft website installed and I have just noticed that the jmproduct is not showing so it’s messing up the mobile tablet and the desktop version isn’t showing anything. I’ve tried everything I can to solve it.
I need a closer look to detect the root of the issue. Please provide me the url, admin , screenshots and FTP credentials of your site.
Website is g3beauty.com/admin
Hi Stephano Cardona,
That issue because you have a old config param catids=3 in the database of your site.
I have quick fix in JM Product extension at /app/code/local/JoomlArt/JmProducts/Block/List.php to exclude this param,
and the issue was solved.
Have a look and let me know if you need further assistance!