during the implementation, we spotted some issues during the development.
See the feedback prepared by my colleague:
1. We were not able to run setup:di:compile after the module has been installed and the error was:
13:19:26 Class ‘CConsoleCommand’ not found#0
The CConsoleCommand is related with the tool
2. After error we decided to go upload tool after di:compile, but we have problem with accessing the tool through admin panel. Url /admin/ubdatamigration/index/index/ is being redirected to dashboard with error Invalid security or form key. Please refresh the page.
The only way we manage to work with the extension is to access it directly using path /ub-tool/index.php
Can you please review this feedback and let us know if there is some possibility you can share it with us?
2. After error we decided to go upload tool after di:compile, but we have problem with accessing the tool through admin panel.
It’s not recommended to do that.
Please make sure that you are installing our UB Data Migration PRO module, not the LITE module.
And you can try to reinstall our module by following the suggested steps in the guide.
In order to solve the compile issue you mentioned, please try with these steps:
1. Run the command in your M2 root folder via SSH terminal:
rm -rf app/code/Ubertheme/Ubdatamigration/fixtures/lib
2. Once done, run Magento’s compile command again.