Dec 14, 2016 Update: UB Mago stable update. Fully compatible with the latest UB Mega Menu 1.0.4
Oct 27, 2016 Update: UB Mago is now fully compatible with the latest Magento 2.1.2
I am glad to announce that the 3rd responsive Magento 2 Theme at Ubertheme -- UB Mago (beta) is on air today. It is well-suited for any fashion store, with the minimalistic yet clean and bright look and feel.
Designed specifically for classy fashion store, UB Mago follows the simplicity design trend, with clean block layouts and the two major color schemes -- Black & White. It surely gives your fashion stores the high-class look it deserves.
By using the neutral background color, UB Mago works well against diverse color palettes from your products’ images. This simple design aspect is one of the most prominent ways to highlight your products and more important, influences how you can get your customers engaged in the products.
Thanks to our new Magento 2 extensions, UB Mago’s packed with the following feature sets:
- Support drag n drop UB Mega Menu extension
- Fully integrate UB Content Slider extension. Help to showcase both image sliders and product sliders neatly
- Also support ajax-based UB Quick View extension
- Style for typical pages: Product Listing/Grid, Contact Us, 404, Login
- Style for Configuration / Bundle / Downloadable / Products custom options
- Style for Upsell / Cross Sell / Related products
- Multiple stores and multiple languages ready
- Fully responsive
- More to be added
Pictures speak a thousand words, below is a quick tour of the key pages in UB Mago:
Hope you like the UB Mago. Stay tuned for further update once we have the first stable release.
Should UB Mago be an awesome fit for your premium online outlet store?