Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Trex Pro -- version 1.0.6:
Latest update: Jul 30, 2020
- Compatibility testing and fixing issues with Magento 2.4.0
- Added: Integrate new Magento 2 extension -- UB Rich Snippets by default.
- Added: Lookbook layouts for Fashion and Furniture
- Fixed: Inherit Layout XML with child_theme through UB Theme Helper
- Improve Minicart style including CTA button and spacing
- Change the Masshead using Category Image instead of Block CMS.
- Add Lazyload Configuration in the UbThemeHelper (UB Trex Pro | Theme | Elements | Main | LazyLoad). Lazyload will be automatically removed when being disabled via Ub Themehelper
- Change Static Block Content to automatically switch images when viewing in different devices
- Change CSS Button (Primary/Secondary) for CSS optimization
- Improved & optimized LESS
- Added new Furniture Homepage plus two sample Product Pages for Furniture-related stores.
- Integrate the latest UB Mega Menu v1.1.9 and UB Content Slider v1.1.5
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.5-p1
- Fixed: Direct user to the position of the error message when adding an item to cart on Quick View.
- Fixed: Can’t change font style of Product V2, V3, V4, and V5.
- Fixed: The Close icon on the Quickview was hidden on the 1366x768px screen
- Fixed: The minicart was hidden when the user was still viewing the cart
- Fixed: The style issue of the Product Detail Page on th 1366x768px screen
- Fixed: Update the position of the stats number of the review on Accordion Tab style.
- Fixed: Hide the “Back To Top” button on the Minicart
- Fixed: The style issue when zooming product image on the 1366x768px screen.
- Fixed: Style issue of the Add to Cart button when specifying to show 3 product items on the viewport less than 767px.
- Fixed: Could not change the Google font for the base Heading element.
- Fixed: Horizontal aligment of the Banner on the Homepage on 1366x768px screen
- Fixed: update the style for the Color Popup on UB Theme Helper admin dashboard
- Fixed: [Mobile] could not see the message when clicking Add to Wishlist
- Fixed: [Mobile] Style issue of the Product Detail Page on iPhone 7 device
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.4
- Fixed: Updated the style for default category description and static block on the category pages.
- Fixed: Added the language file for all the texts of core Magento 2 and UB Trex Pro theme
- Fixed: Adjusted the position of ‘Print receipt’ link in the Order confirmation page.
- Fixed: Improved the ‘My Cart’ icon when no items are added to the cart.
- Fixed: Removed the space between the Header and system message on the product detail pages (V4 & V5 types)
- Fixed: The magnifier was not displaying properly on the 1280×1024 screen.
- Fixed: Update the style for the Pagination on the Shopping cart page.
- Fixed: Changes in the image size of the product grid on the homepage was not applied properly.
- Fixed: The style issue of the Review tab when changing the theme’s color.
- Fixed: Applied the ‘Primary Button’ style to the ‘Go to Product’ button on the Quickview popup.
- Fixed: Changed the position of the Review’s count number on the Product detail page V3.
- Fixed: Improved the style of product page V2
- Fixed: [iPad] highlighted the active menu item on the horizontal screen.
- Fixed: [mobile] style issue on the Quickview of the Bundle product page.
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.3
- Fixed: adjust center-align for product thumbnail in the Category List View
- Fixed: ‘My Cart’ heading section was missing when clicking to view the attributes in the Minicart
- Fixed: zooming the product images on product pages did not work properly when scrolling down to the page bottom.
- Fixed: style issue with the Bundle product when using Product V2 layout
- Fixed: [iPad] adjust font size for the quickview of Bundle Product.
- Fixed: [Mobile] hide ‘My Wishlist’ block on the Guest mode
- Fixed: [Mobile] missing navigation on the horizontal view
- Fixed: [Mobile] adjust the alignment of the ‘Close’ icon on the quickview popup
- Fixed: Mobile] adjust the alignment of the text on the quickview popups (Left to Right & Right to Left)
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.2
- Added: Add new Header type that allows to display the logo on the left side.
- Fixed: When clicking ‘Add to Bag’ of Configuration Product in the Up-sell Product section, it returned to 404 page
- Fixed: update the style for Magnifier on the 1280×1024 screen
- Fixed: Adjust spacing on the product fullscreen mode
- Improved: [iPad] Adjust spacing between Review and Price section
- Fixed: [iPad] Product labels on Menu are too big
- Fixed: [iPad] Adjust the Tab to fit well with the vertical mode
- Fixed: [iPad] Specific tabs were missing on the Right to Left Quickview popup of the Simple product page
- Fixed: [iPad] Fix the style issue of the Quickview popup ‘Left to Right’ on Bundle Product page.
- Fixed: [iPad] Adjust the product image alignment on the product page when using fullscreen product image style.
- Fixed: [iPad] Adjust text alignment on the Shopping cart
- Fixed: [iPad] update style for custom tabs on Product View v4/v5 using Accordion tab style.
- Fixed: [mobile] Quickview popp does not display full info when clicking ‘Next’ button
- Fixed: [mobile] Adjust the spacing between Category name and thumbnail navigation on the Quickview popup
- Fixed: [mobile] Missing style in the Left to Right quickview popup on the horizontal screen
- Fixed: [mobile] “Add to Bag” button of Up-sell product did not fully display
- Fixed: [mobile] re-update the style of product full-screen view
- Fixed: [mobile] update the style of the My Cart on the horizontal mode
- Fixed: [mobile] update the style for the quickview of Bundle product (both Left to Right and Right to Left popup types)
- Initial release