A new Magento security patch has just been released for Magento Open Source (formerly Community Edition) and Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise Edition). The security patch SUPEE-10266 is in version 18.104.22.168, 2.0.16 and 2.1.9.
These releases contain almost 40 issues and security enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leak, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities. It’s important that this update is installed as soon as possible, because the vulnerabilities which are closed in this update are already being exploited.
You can learn more about this patch in the Magento Tech Resources.
Below, you can find our latest themes and extensions updated for Magento 2.1.9 and Magento 22.214.171.124.
Magento 2.1.9 Update
Jun 28, 2018 Update: New update to our Magento 2 Mega Menu v1.1.0. Fully compatible with the latest Magento 2.2.5.
We’ve just released Magento 2 Mega Menu version 1.0.5 for Magento 2.1.8, which we think you are going to like. Technically, this update is not just a Magento compatibility release, it has been completely revamped throughout LESS/CSS code base. If you look back at the original code of the old version, you can see that, this update offers such advantages as easier and unlimited customization. The version 1.0.5 introduces an absolutely new default style and restructures all existing 4 styles much simpler. Overall optimizations are to make the extension run smoother with the latest Magento 2.
And you can try it right now here.
UB Mega Menu members, just head to your profile at Ubertheme to download the latest version 1.0.5 and follow our user guide here to keep you up-to-date on what changes we have applied to UB Mega Menu.
Below I’d run you through the new 5 default styles -- a very brief Before & After changes in the Magento storefront layouts: Continue reading
While we’ve already started working on the Magento 126.96.36.199 update, today we are happy to inform you that our 35+ Magento 1.9.x themes are fully compatible with this latest Magento release.
As you might know, Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52, Community Edition 184.108.40.206, and the SUPEE-9767 version 2 patch address customer registration and other issues encountered by some merchants when using the original release or patch.
Magento 2.x users are not affected by this update. Read more about SUPEE-9767 here.
In order to keep Magento 1.9.x safe and up-to-date, it is important to carry out this security update as soon as possible.
Since the launch of UB Instant Layered Navigation last November, we have continued to improve the extension on the feedback coming from the early adopters. Today, we’re very happy to release an important update of this extension which lets you set up Shop By Brand (Manufacturer) functionality with ease. It fully supports multi-website, multi-store configuration. If you’re using our UB Instant Layered Navigation we’d love for you to try it out and share your feedback.
Let’s take an inside look at this new feature:
A visually exciting brands page, with A-Z filter
You must be wondering, why Shop By Brand?
The list of brands is an essential element of Magento store navigation but sometimes the number of brands can be dozens or hundreds. A list of checkboxes would be way too long to handle that, but a dedicated brand listing page is just the right size. Shop By Brand is a way to address this need in a convenient but highly user friendly way.
Shop By Brand -- a great way to showcase collections
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Mago -- version 1.0.5:
Latest update: Jul 25, 2018
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.5
- Fixed: Improve UX for minicart upon hovering the text ‘Basket’.
- Fixed: Style issue on Quick view popup on Safari
- Fixed: Improve style for the label ‘Hot’ on product grid/list pages
- Fixed: Improve style for minicart
- Fixed: text and search icon are overlapped on the search box
- Fixed: Disable zoom magnifier upon hovering a login popup
- Fixed: Improve padding of heading elements on Bundle product page
- Fixed: Remove My Wish List on guest mode
- Fixed: [iPad] improve alignment for Login form
- Fixed: [iPad] show drop down menu when clicking a main menu item, instead redirecting to menu item’s page.
- Fixed: [mobile] improve text alignment in Account Dashboard
- Fixed: [mobile] missing the button to View Order summary
Jun 28, 2018 Update
UB Data Migration Pro version 3.1.5 has just been released -- here
, Fully compatible with Magento 2.2.5
Over the past two years of building the UB Data Migration Pro, we’ve evolved the extension’s functionalities and performance optimization. And we’ll constantly be improving our migration tool to ensure an even better Magento 2 data migration solution for you.
Today, let’s go through our new critical update -- UB Data Migration Pro version 3.0.9, with additional simple yet incredibly powerful features you should keep an eye out for.
Enhanced delta migration -- Both newly created & changed data in sync
The delta migration is used in the last stage of the data migration process to move data that was created or changed after the first migration from your Magento 1 database to Magento 2.
As you might notice, migrating delta data has been introduced since our major upgrade in UB Data Migration Pro v3.0.0. However, it just covers new data created on the Magento 1 site during your data migration process. That means changes to existing data on your current Magento 1 database are not applied and ported to Magento 2.
UB Data Migration Pro v3.0.9 -- Enhanced delta migration functionality
With the new improvement in version 3.0.9, UB Data Migration Pro keeps both ‘created’ and ‘changed’ data in sync. Then, you can have an exact copy of the latest Magento 1 database at a specific point in time. Not only does this greatly minimize the manual workaround, but it also ensures data integrity, one of the essential factor for any data migration project. How convenient it is! Continue reading
June 5, 2017 Update:
Yesterday, Magento has just announced new releases for both Magento 2.1.4 and Magento 220.127.116.11. These new releases enhance product quality and security, including a fix SUPEE-9652 for the recently discovered Zend Framework 1 library vulnerability.
You can find information on all the changes in Magento 2.1.4 here and Magento 18.104.22.168 here.
We have implemented and tested the patch with our Magento 2 & Magento 1 extensions and themes. Below is the first batch updated for Magento 2.1.4 and Magento 22.214.171.124.
Magento 2.1.4 Updates
Nov 18, 2016 Update
All 35 premium Magento themes below have been upgraded to the latest Magento CE 126.96.36.199
. Upgrading your store accordingly should be performed as soon as possible.
As notified by Magento team, Magento CE 1.9.3 has been released a few days ago. This update delivers over 120 quality improvements, as well as support for PHP 5.6. Additionally, it resolves critical security issues including general security enhancements and password enhancements.
Please refer to Magento release note for additional information about this important patch.
As a best practice, we always try our best to keep all our extensions and themes up to date, so you can benefit from the latest Magento enhancements. Below is the first batch of our Magento themes available for Magento CE 1.9.3:
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Kidsland -- version 1.0.0 Stable:
Latest update: Oct 17, 2017
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.1.9, 2.2.0
- Fixed: Minicart issue upon mouse hover
- Fixed: [mobile] Login form style issue after signing in from checkout page
- Fixed: [mobile] Remove Item popup style issue
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7
- Upgrade the latest modules UB Mega Menu, UB Content Slider
- Style New / Sale icon in the page detail
- Fixed: Menu (1-column) style
- Fixed: My Cart style, Search block on mobile
- Fixed: [Desktop] Quick view popup issue when product is out of stock
- Fixed: “Out of stock” button issue
- Fixed: Missing checkout step
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB SportsGear -- version 1.0.1:
Latest update: Nov 28, 2017
- Compatible with Magento version 2.2.0
- Improved: integrate the latest UB Mega Menu ver1.0.8
- Fixed: 404 Not Found issue when click Go Back in the Checkout page (Address section)
- Fixed: Increase the padding between product thumbnails in the product detail page (on the screen 1280 x 1024px)
- Fixed: Edit Wish List issue in Downloadable product
- Fixed: Text alignment issue on the Shop By section
- Fixed: [iPad] toolbar drops into 2 rows on vertical ipad
- Fixed: [mobile] the product Hot label overlaps the minicart
- Fixed: [mobile] product image style on the offcanvas menu
- Compatible with Magento version 2.1.9
Fix the issues with the latest Magento 2.1.6 and 2.1.7 version:
- Fixed: [desktop] slider issue on 1280px screen
- Fixed: Fine-tuning the demo menu item link
- Fixed: The style issue with “Show page” dropdown menu
- Fixed: [mobile] style issue of the menu
- Fixed: the style issue of the footer on 1920px screen
- Fixed: Slider icon issue on the 1280px screen