- Jan 31, 2020 Update: UB Mega Menu v.1.1.8 release is fully compatible with Magento 2.3.4 and natively supports Magento PWA Studio.
- Nov 4, 2019 Update: UB Mega Menu v.1.1.7 has just been released which allows to restrict access to specific menu groups to selected customer group(s). Fully compatible with Magento 2.3.3.
- Nov 7, 2018 Update: Scroll down to see the new enhancement in the new UB Mega Menu 1.1.4
We just pushed UB Mega Menu 1.1.3 out with important new features.
For a massive retail store with a lot of categories and subcategories, how to create a mega menu with deep navigation options? And how are you sure your customers can easily find what they’re looking for in one place?
This update brings a simple solution by allowing for direct hover of each of the product categories to reveal its sub-categories. Continue reading
We just pushed version 1.0.2 stable out for our [M2] UB One Step Checkout extension.
This new release adds the Delivery Date & Time functionality, House Security Code, enhanced Delivery Note to the core. Let’s dive in to learn in more details.
Let customers select preferred delivery date and time
With the new delivery date & time functionality in UB One Step Checkout ver 1.0.2, you -- as a Magento store owner -- can set allowable days for order and create multiple time ranges for delivery. For instance, your online grocery shops just do delivery on Monday to Friday, then you want your customers not to select the weekends which you can not deliver. Under this circumstance, you simply enables only the required delivery days and unselect the weekends.
Create multiple delivery slots for each day of the week
Magento announced the latest version Magento 2.2.4 in Imagine 2018 and made available to the public a week later, on 2nd May 2018.
The Magento 2.2.4 is packed with new fixes and enhancements to core features, including performance improvements that enable faster shopping with image loading and search performance enhancements. It also highlights almost 200 community contributions which cover performance-tuning enhancements plus at least 80 engineering fixes.
Besides, this release includes new bundled extensions that include payment methods such as Amazon Pay, Vertex, and Klarna payments to add instant tax and shipping calculations right from the cart and simplify the checkout process.
You can find the official release note of the latest Magento 2.2.4 here.
We did test and update our first Magento 2 product -- UB Data Migration Pro right next day after the launch. To date most of our products are fully compatible with Magento 2.2.4.
Magento 2.2.4 Updates
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB MegaMall -- version 1.1.1:
Latest update: Dec 17, 2018
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.2.7 and Magento 2.3.0
- Fixed: Update to the latest UB Mega Menu 1.1.4
- Fine-tuning: Adjusting the space in Order Summary block
- Fixed: Adjusting the border of the Position dropdown on ipad/mobile
- Fixed: Removing white color background under each Color Swatch
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] Unable to save configuration in UB Themehelper
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The asterisks aligment issue on the checkout page
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The broken List view page
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The Submit Review button was moved to left on the Quickview popup
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The Bundle product’s style issue on QuickView popup
- Fixed: Color setting for Button Background Hover Color in UB Themehelper
- Fixed: [iPad] Text alignment issue on the Log in page on vertical iPad screen
- Fixed: [iPad] The Setting menu popup sometimes did not show upon clicking
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.6
- Test integration with the latest UB Mega Menu v1.1.3
- Fixed: Adjust the style of Quick View popup
- Fixed: Heading font was not applied upon changing in UB Theme Helper
- Fixed: style issue on the New Product block
- Fixed: [iPad] The Add to Compare link was dropped into 2 rows on vertical screen mode
- Fixed: [mobile] Adjust the position of the Add to cart button vs. Wish List button on Bundle product page.
- Fixed: [mobile] alignment issue of elements on the Category List view
- Fixed: [mobile] adjust alignment of the regular price vs. discounted price
- Fixed: [mobile] missing arrow in the dropdown on the toolbar
- Fixed: [mobile] confirmation message when removing an item from minicart was overlapped with the right border
A new Magento security patch has just been released for Magento Open Source (formerly Community Edition) and Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise Edition). The security patch SUPEE-10266 is in version 220.127.116.11, 2.0.16 and 2.1.9.
These releases contain almost 40 issues and security enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leak, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities. It’s important that this update is installed as soon as possible, because the vulnerabilities which are closed in this update are already being exploited.
You can learn more about this patch in the Magento Tech Resources.
Below, you can find our latest themes and extensions updated for Magento 2.1.9 and Magento 18.104.22.168.
Magento 2.1.9 Update
Jan 31, 2020 Update: UB Mega Menu v.1.1.8 release is fully compatible with Magento 2.3.4 and natively supports Magento PWA Studio.
Nov 4, 2019 Update: New enhancement in UB Mega Menu ver 1.1.7 -- allows to restrict access to specific menu groups to selected customer group(s). Fully compatible with Magento 2.3.3.
We’ve just released Magento 2 Mega Menu version 1.0.5 for Magento 2.1.8, which we think you are going to like. Technically, this update is not just a Magento compatibility release, it has been completely revamped throughout LESS/CSS code base. If you look back at the original code of the old version, you can see that, this update offers such advantages as easier and unlimited customization. The version 1.0.5 introduces an absolutely new default style and restructures all existing 4 styles much simpler. Overall optimizations are to make the extension run smoother with the latest Magento 2.
And you can try it right now here.
UB Mega Menu members, just head to your profile at Ubertheme to download the latest version 1.0.5 and follow our user guide here to keep you up-to-date on what changes we have applied to UB Mega Menu.
Below I’d run you through the new 5 default styles -- a very brief Before & After changes in the Magento storefront layouts: Continue reading
While we’ve already started working on the Magento 22.214.171.124 update, today we are happy to inform you that our 35+ Magento 1.9.x themes are fully compatible with this latest Magento release.
As you might know, Enterprise Edition 126.96.36.199, Community Edition 188.8.131.52, and the SUPEE-9767 version 2 patch address customer registration and other issues encountered by some merchants when using the original release or patch.
Magento 2.x users are not affected by this update. Read more about SUPEE-9767 here.
In order to keep Magento 1.9.x safe and up-to-date, it is important to carry out this security update as soon as possible.
Since the launch of UB Instant Layered Navigation last November, we have continued to improve the extension on the feedback coming from the early adopters. Today, we’re very happy to release an important update of this extension which lets you set up Shop By Brand (Manufacturer) functionality with ease. It fully supports multi-website, multi-store configuration. If you’re using our UB Instant Layered Navigation we’d love for you to try it out and share your feedback.
Let’s take an inside look at this new feature:
A visually exciting brands page, with A-Z filter
You must be wondering, why Shop By Brand?
The list of brands is an essential element of Magento store navigation but sometimes the number of brands can be dozens or hundreds. A list of checkboxes would be way too long to handle that, but a dedicated brand listing page is just the right size. Shop By Brand is a way to address this need in a convenient but highly user friendly way.
Shop By Brand -- a great way to showcase collections
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Mago -- version 1.0.7:
Latest update: Jan 9, 2019
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.7 and Magento 2.3.0
- Fixed: Update for compatibility with the latest UB Mega Menu ver1.1.4
- Fixed: Fix the issue of UB Theme Helper that does not apply the font change to the ‘Basket’ link when setting with a new Base Font Size.
- Fixed: Header Border Color of UB Theme Helper did not apply properly.
- Fixed: Improved the style of the sample Bundle product page, for both desktop view and Quick view popup
- Fixed: Unable to use the Use Image Label option of the Show Label Sale setting.
- Fixed: Menu Base Font Size and Submenu title font size did not apply properly
- Fixed: The quantity input box changed its position after filling in the number of items
- Fixed: [mobile] resize the Confirmation Notice when removing the item from minicart
- Fixed: [mobile] improve the active effect upon clicking See Details on the mini cart
Aug 6, 2020 Update
UB Data Migration Pro version 3.2.4 has just been released -- here
, Fully compatible with Magento CE 2.4.0.
Over the past two years of building the UB Data Migration Pro, we’ve evolved the extension’s functionalities and performance optimization. And we’ll constantly be improving our migration tool to ensure an even better Magento 2 data migration solution for you.
Today, let’s go through our new critical update -- UB Data Migration Pro version 3.0.9, with additional simple yet incredibly powerful features you should keep an eye out for.
Enhanced delta migration -- Both newly created & changed data in sync
The delta migration is used in the last stage of the data migration process to move data that was created or changed after the first migration from your Magento 1 database to Magento 2.
As you might notice, migrating delta data has been introduced since our major upgrade in UB Data Migration Pro v3.0.0. However, it just covers new data created on the Magento 1 site during your data migration process. That means changes to existing data on your current Magento 1 database are not applied and ported to Magento 2.
UB Data Migration Pro v3.0.9 -- Enhanced delta migration functionality
With the new improvement in version 3.0.9, UB Data Migration Pro keeps both ‘created’ and ‘changed’ data in sync. Then, you can have an exact copy of the latest Magento 1 database at a specific point in time. Not only does this greatly minimize the manual workaround, but it also ensures data integrity, one of the essential factor for any data migration project. How convenient it is! Continue reading