Changelog for (Magento 2) UB Data Migration Pro extension (version 3.2.6)
Latest update: Aug 19, 2021
- Fully compatible with PHP7.4 and Magento CE 2.4.2, 242-p1, 2.4.3.
- Improves customer’s password migration
- Allows migrating the customer’s wishlist data
- Allows automatically collecting M1 Timezone in the system settings of M1 DB, and auto-converting DateTime values by timezone in some contexts of data migration
- Fine-tuning coding to better handle the Delta migration in all steps
- Allows specifying the startDate/endDate when running the delta migration using the CLI command with the `update` mode. These parameters are applicable to all steps and valid to any data objects that have attributes/fields associated with the created date/updated dates. For example: php -f bin/ubdatamigration run --step=5 --mode=”update” --startDate=”2019-01-01″ --endDate=”2019-12-31″;
- Fine-tuning the ‘Keep original IDs’ feature
- Improves the CLI command to clean the migration log
- Improves Step #7 > Sales coupons migration that allows to better handle a big volume of coupons in a sales rule.
- Better handle the following cases:
- Fine-tuning rules when migrating only products
- Fine-tuning rules when migrating only customers
- Fine-tuning rules when migrating only sales data
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE 2.4.1.
- Allow to migrate Category’s display settings and related CMS Blocks.
- Improve coding and fine-tuning to handle more special cases.
- Compatibility testing with Magento CE 2.4.0
- Support for converting special price, special_price from/to datetime and variation prices setting in a Configurable product.
- Fine-tuning to handle additional special cases and delta migration phase optimization.
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.4, 2.3.5
- Fixed the issue on special bitnami database settings
- Fixed the issue on the label/alt value of product galleries in the multiple stores context
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.3.3
- Allowed to convert core’s email template paths in the migrated email template’s content
- Allowed to migrate CMS Blocks, CMS Pages data, as noted here.
- Added CLI commands to check and remove migrated data objects in M2 which no longer exist in Magento 1 since the last migration.
- Fine-tuning source code in all steps and adding extra tweak code to handle special cases of bad data.
- Fine-tuning to handle additional special cases of data settings
- Improved server side processing to enhance the access token.
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB Trex Pro -- version 1.0.7:
Latest update: Nov 2, 2020
- Compatibility testing and fixing issues with Magento 2.4.1
- Update to the latest UB Mega Menu, UB Content Slider, and UB Quick View extensions.
- Compatibility testing and fixing issues with Magento 2.4.0
- Added: Integrate new Magento 2 extension -- UB Rich Snippets by default.
- Added: Lookbook layouts for Fashion and Furniture
- Fixed: Inherit Layout XML with child_theme through UB Theme Helper
- Improve Minicart style including CTA button and spacing
- Change the Masshead using Category Image instead of Block CMS.
- Add Lazyload Configuration in the UbThemeHelper (UB Trex Pro | Theme | Elements | Main | LazyLoad). Lazyload will be automatically removed when being disabled via Ub Themehelper
- Change Static Block Content to automatically switch images when viewing in different devices
- Change CSS Button (Primary/Secondary) for CSS optimization
- Improved & optimized LESS
Feb 5, 2020 Update: UB Book Shop v1.1.0 for Magento 2.3.4 has just been released.
We’re pleased to announce that, after all the hard work, UB Bookshop v1.0.7 is now available for download.
In the latest 1.0.7 release of the theme, we’ve added Infinite Loading, Advanced Custom Tabs, revamped Deals of the Week, Sticky mega menu along with a couple of other goodies. Here’s a quick overview on those new enhancements and important changes: Continue reading
If you read our previous blog post, you will already be aware that Magento 2.3 is that latest major release adding great new improvements and impactful functionalities:
- Progressive Web App (PWA)
- GraphQL support
- Declarative DB Schema
- Asynchronous and Bulk Web API
- Elasticsearch Updates (Moved to Magento Open Source)
- Complete PHP 7.2 Support
- Multi Source Inventory (MSI)
- WYSIWYG Upgrade
- Page Builder
- Cache-Management ACL
- Google reCAPTCHA and Two Factor Authentication
Today we’re happy to announce compatibility updates of our Magento 2 themes and extensions that help get you started with both Magento 2.2.7 and Magento 2.3. You can find the official release note of the latest Magento 2.3 here.
Magento 2.3.0 Updates
- Jan 31, 2020 Update: UB Mega Menu v.1.1.8 release is fully compatible with Magento 2.3.4 and natively supports Magento PWA Studio.
- Nov 4, 2019 Update: UB Mega Menu v.1.1.7 has just been released which allows to restrict access to specific menu groups to selected customer group(s). Fully compatible with Magento 2.3.3.
- Nov 7, 2018 Update: Scroll down to see the new enhancement in the new UB Mega Menu 1.1.4
We just pushed UB Mega Menu 1.1.3 out with important new features.
For a massive retail store with a lot of categories and subcategories, how to create a mega menu with deep navigation options? And how are you sure your customers can easily find what they’re looking for in one place?
This update brings a simple solution by allowing for direct hover of each of the product categories to reveal its sub-categories. Continue reading
We just pushed version 1.0.2 stable out for our [M2] UB One Step Checkout extension.
This new release adds the Delivery Date & Time functionality, House Security Code, enhanced Delivery Note to the core. Let’s dive in to learn in more details.
Let customers select preferred delivery date and time
With the new delivery date & time functionality in UB One Step Checkout ver 1.0.2, you -- as a Magento store owner -- can set allowable days for order and create multiple time ranges for delivery. For instance, your online grocery shops just do delivery on Monday to Friday, then you want your customers not to select the weekends which you can not deliver. Under this circumstance, you simply enables only the required delivery days and unselect the weekends.
Create multiple delivery slots for each day of the week
Magento announced the latest version Magento 2.2.4 in Imagine 2018 and made available to the public a week later, on 2nd May 2018.
The Magento 2.2.4 is packed with new fixes and enhancements to core features, including performance improvements that enable faster shopping with image loading and search performance enhancements. It also highlights almost 200 community contributions which cover performance-tuning enhancements plus at least 80 engineering fixes.
Besides, this release includes new bundled extensions that include payment methods such as Amazon Pay, Vertex, and Klarna payments to add instant tax and shipping calculations right from the cart and simplify the checkout process.
You can find the official release note of the latest Magento 2.2.4 here.
We did test and update our first Magento 2 product -- UB Data Migration Pro right next day after the launch. To date most of our products are fully compatible with Magento 2.2.4.
Magento 2.2.4 Updates
Changelog for (Magento 2 theme) UB MegaMall -- version 1.1.1:
Latest update: Dec 17, 2018
- Testing for compatibility with Magento 2.2.7 and Magento 2.3.0
- Fixed: Update to the latest UB Mega Menu 1.1.4
- Fine-tuning: Adjusting the space in Order Summary block
- Fixed: Adjusting the border of the Position dropdown on ipad/mobile
- Fixed: Removing white color background under each Color Swatch
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] Unable to save configuration in UB Themehelper
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The asterisks aligment issue on the checkout page
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The broken List view page
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The Submit Review button was moved to left on the Quickview popup
- Fixed: [Magento 2.3.0] The Bundle product’s style issue on QuickView popup
- Fixed: Color setting for Button Background Hover Color in UB Themehelper
- Fixed: [iPad] Text alignment issue on the Log in page on vertical iPad screen
- Fixed: [iPad] The Setting menu popup sometimes did not show upon clicking
- Compatibility testing with Magento 2.2.6
- Test integration with the latest UB Mega Menu v1.1.3
- Fixed: Adjust the style of Quick View popup
- Fixed: Heading font was not applied upon changing in UB Theme Helper
- Fixed: style issue on the New Product block
- Fixed: [iPad] The Add to Compare link was dropped into 2 rows on vertical screen mode
- Fixed: [mobile] Adjust the position of the Add to cart button vs. Wish List button on Bundle product page.
- Fixed: [mobile] alignment issue of elements on the Category List view
- Fixed: [mobile] adjust alignment of the regular price vs. discounted price
- Fixed: [mobile] missing arrow in the dropdown on the toolbar
- Fixed: [mobile] confirmation message when removing an item from minicart was overlapped with the right border
A new Magento security patch has just been released for Magento Open Source (formerly Community Edition) and Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise Edition). The security patch SUPEE-10266 is in version 126.96.36.199, 2.0.16 and 2.1.9.
These releases contain almost 40 issues and security enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leak, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities. It’s important that this update is installed as soon as possible, because the vulnerabilities which are closed in this update are already being exploited.
You can learn more about this patch in the Magento Tech Resources.
Below, you can find our latest themes and extensions updated for Magento 2.1.9 and Magento 188.8.131.52.
Magento 2.1.9 Update
Jan 31, 2020 Update: UB Mega Menu v.1.1.8 release is fully compatible with Magento 2.3.4 and natively supports Magento PWA Studio.
Nov 4, 2019 Update: New enhancement in UB Mega Menu ver 1.1.7 -- allows to restrict access to specific menu groups to selected customer group(s). Fully compatible with Magento 2.3.3.
We’ve just released Magento 2 Mega Menu version 1.0.5 for Magento 2.1.8, which we think you are going to like. Technically, this update is not just a Magento compatibility release, it has been completely revamped throughout LESS/CSS code base. If you look back at the original code of the old version, you can see that, this update offers such advantages as easier and unlimited customization. The version 1.0.5 introduces an absolutely new default style and restructures all existing 4 styles much simpler. Overall optimizations are to make the extension run smoother with the latest Magento 2.
And you can try it right now here.
UB Mega Menu members, just head to your profile at Ubertheme to download the latest version 1.0.5 and follow our user guide here to keep you up-to-date on what changes we have applied to UB Mega Menu.
Below I’d run you through the new 5 default styles -- a very brief Before & After changes in the Magento storefront layouts: Continue reading